December 7, 2009

Cans for Comments! Donated!

Thanks to all the readers who made a comment during the Cans for Comments drive! Overall I donated 29 cans of food to the 93.3 Preston and Steve Camp out for Hunger last week. With all the food collectively donated at the Camp out going towards Philabundance, a Philly area food bank.


Dropping of my giant tote bag full of food. This guy was so nice and very sincere in thanking us for the donation.
Me and all the food! That shopping cart full of food was all thanks to everyone who commented!We hung out inside the broadcast tent for a little while, but had leave to get to work on time.

Thank you again everyone who commented! I was so happy to do this. Hopefully next year I can raise even more cans!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I never have the opportunity to get there, but it's great that you went. BTW - I just became a follower... always thought I was but guess I wasn't!

    ReplyDelete