October 11, 2010

Thanks for the paint help!

Thank you so much to everyone who chimed in about the exterior paint confusion. It is good to hear about all the options that have worked so well for different people in the past. Especially hearing good things about Sherwin Williams, right now we're thinking they are going to end up being our go-to option when it comes time to buy the paint.

The solvent free linseed oil paint seemed so cool! There are so many aspects to the paint that I really love, however I just can't seem to find myself willing make the barn the guinea pig for it. Especially given the high price of $124 per .85 of a gallon for a product we've never used. Despite my normal willingness to try new products like the paint I am a little gun shy on this one. Who knows why. Maybe I'll give it a whirl on a smaller project in the future.

Next up on the decision front- Picking a color for the barn.

Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment