October 20, 2010

updates

State of the Fourth Door:

- We have just returned from a seven state 1,600 mile road trip in a Mini Cooper.
- I LOVE Savannah!!
- The barn garage has about 65% of its roof.
- I crossed off alligator from my "seen in real life" wild animal check list.
- It is effing cold in the house again. No using heat until November is in full effect.
- My commute takes too damn long
- People in the south make the worlds greatest fried chicken.

Things that are not good:

-I'm about 85% sure that I've broken my nose. It makes funny squeeks and noises when I sneeze. When the weather patterns shift I can tell because it feels funny, like its swollen.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm a Jersey girl living in Virginia and I love it down here. I'm so glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah is the best, I absolutely love it! Brian refuses to move there because it is too hot and humid in the summer. I would move there in a second.

    ReplyDelete