October 26, 2009

Wee House- Upstairs

Welcome to my horrific drawing of the upstairs of the Wee house! Like the downstairs drawing nothing is scale and to be perfectly honest I'm not entirely sure I even got all the rooms right. Most of my time spent at the house is spent downstairs, so the second floor layout isn't completely clear in my head. There are a lot of funny angles and additions that are hard to remember. Red boxes are doors and doorways, blue boxes are windows. There is only one interior but original exterior window up here. (Hint-in the kitchen.)


You'll notice that there is a lot of hallway space up here. We will be cutting down all that wasted square footage when we redesign everything, which give the rooms better flow and purpose. Cause really, a tiny bathroom, second kitchen and only one closet on the floor is not going to cut it for us. Major plans are in the works for upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment