February 23, 2010

Harry Potter Quote

With the reveal of my all time favorite quite I must also stamp my passport into permanent nerdom, because the quote is from Harry Potter.

"It does not do well to dwell in dreams and forget to live"

My friend Abbie guessed the quote right! It just fits so well with me, as I tend to be a little bit of a dreamer and an over thinker. So this reminds me that sometimes one must pull themselves back down to earth to actually do and experience all the things they've been thinking of. Otherwise everything will just remain a dream until it is to late to do anything about it. Life, as I'm learning, is surprisingly short and fast.

- Eva.

Proud card carrying member of the " I love Harry Potter" club since 2001

2 comments:

  1. This is my all-time favorite quote too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should print up those cards! I'll take one, please.

    ReplyDelete