May 7, 2010

Yay for Craigslist!!

I am riding the spring cleaning buzz here people. Flying high on nice weather and clearing out our needless crap has me all sorts of happy.

The old TVs have all gone off to new owners.

The hot tub went bye bye.

And I helped to PUSH the Fiat out of the (stone) driveway and onto the waiting trailor of its new owner. I even helped carry the engine block out of the garage. I might be smallish, but I'm scrappy and stronger than I look. It is a combo of my Russian field worker and Irish determination genes that give me strength. Plus I really wanted that car outta our driveway!

Someone needs to stop me before I get rid of everything and Pete comes home to an empty house.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    ... btw, I'm Irish and Russian too! I don't find that combo too offend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely get in the same mode! Some other blogger once mentioned looking at things in her house and seeing price tags on them. I love the idea of pairing down and of reclaiming space that's been lost to "stuff"...and getting a little cash in the process or making someone happy with a free item is a nice side effect. :)

    I'm confident that we will never be on Hoarders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm ready to get rid of all my stuff too and start fresh.

    ReplyDelete