May 3, 2010

Blisters and Sore Backs

I know it is a Monday morning during "Renovation Season" because I need a weekend to recover from the weekend and could barely walking into work this morning because my body is full of sore muscles.

This weekend was a marathon work session with about 20 hours spent on prepping and laying down tile for the Beach Condo bedroom floor. Thank goodness that all the hard work was worth it and we hit our goal of getting all the tile down by 6pm on Sunday night! Now there is just the grouting and sealing left, but that will have to wait for another weekend.

I have a blister the size of Delaware on my right hand, right on the palm between my pointer and thumb. It fricking hurts bad! Stupid spreading mastic killed my (not so) delicate lady hands! On the way home last night I was complaining to Pete about the pain and said" I'm not normally a complainer, but this really hurts!". He starting laughing.

So I stole his Mt. Dew.

1 comment:

  1. Take some motrin and a hot shower! I had a photo shoot yesterday with the most active 1 year old ever, and today I am totally feeling it...but no blisters the size of Delaware... :)

    ReplyDelete