July 6, 2010

swell..tering...

The temperature is set to skyrocket to 101 today here in South Jersey. Now, I know all my south and desert located readers are likely scoffing at me because they are used to higher temps but I'm from NEW JERSEY PEOPLE!

We have humidity and this weather messes melts our orange dyed skin and high hair poofs. Just kidding, I'm not orange and have flat hair. I am not however, kidding about being totally unaccustomed to these super high temperatures of 95 degrees and up. They make me stupid as the heat invades my brain and stops complete thoughts from being formed. I can't be the only one who really feels herself dumb down as the temperature climbs up right?

All I can think about is getting one of these bad boys....

http://www.margaritavilleretail.com/waikiki/images/cordless%20FCM.jpg
and maybe one of these...


I swear, I'll go bathe in ice cubes and come back with some sort of interesting post soon....

Oh, and we had a fabulous 4th, watching the fireworks on the beach at Margate. Only a few block away from the fabulous Lucy the Elephant!! Picture added to prove that not everyone from NJ is tan, although my husband is certainly looking pretty crisped here. All natural though. He gets tan from 10 min outside with SPF 100 on.

No comments:

Post a Comment