June 10, 2009

The Master Bedroom, before

Words might fail me here when I try to explain the master bedroom and the condition it was in when we moved in. Another room where the flooring was haphazardly throw down, you can see where it falls short or shifted in the corner by the closet. The closet was painted purple and smelled like death inside. The wallpaper was old and peeling off in random places. You don't have to look that closely to see a huge chunk missing under the window. I may have gotten overzealous and peeled a ton more off that night, and we didn't have a trash bag handy which maybe caused me to leave the wallpaper bits on the floor.

See the pillow on the floor? That's where we slept the first night after closing. I created a make shift bed out of every blanket we owned and the next morning woke up staring at all the peeling wallpaper and dirty carpet goodness. ( That morning was also my birthday)

What a couple of excited kids we must have been to camp out on that floor...



No comments:

Post a Comment